[lac-discuss-en] LACIGF 11 - Registro abierto / Registration is now open

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Mon Jul 2 21:46:10 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  LACIGF 11 - Registro abierto / Registration is
 now open
Desde:"Maritza Y. Aguero Minano" <myaguero at msn.com>

Dear Guillermo,

The ICANN Staff has already been consulted due to the fact that on the last call of ALAC (May 22) the requests were seen. Surely these days the acceptance notice should arrive with the instructions for your ALS.

We will keep you informed and a thousand apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Maritza

From: Guillermo M.Zamora - Lawyer <gmzamora at gmail.com> Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 04:25 pm To: Maritza Y. Aguero Minano CC: & lt, lac-discuss-es @ atlarge-lists.icann.org & gt ;; ICANN At-Large Staff Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] LACIGF 11 - Open Register / Registration is now open

Dear Maritza:

Thank you very much for the clarification, it has been a mistake to interpret that I was already accepted as ALS.-

I ask, how long do you think it will take the rest of the steps that remain to be fulfilled?

best regards
- Guillermo M.Zamora Lawyer - Belgrano 586 Ground Floor - Tel 0280-154554786
Twitter: @gmzmora
https://ar.linkedin.com/in/gmzamora

Guillermo Manuel Zamora - Director - Founder - Red ...
ar.linkedin.com
View Guillermo Manuel Zamora's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional network. Guillermo Manuel has 11 jobs in his profile. View the full profile on LinkedIn and discover the contacts and jobs of Guillermo Manuel in similar companies.

Director Red Iberoamericana ElDerechoInformatico.com Trelew - Chubut