[lac-discuss-en] Reunion Subcomité ALAC FSBC

Humberto Carrasco hcarrascob at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 18:50:02 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Reunion Subcomité ALAC FSBC
Desde:Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>

Alberto, I'm going to ask, I'm going to ask you to inform yourself what is really happening with this project. It is supposed that it should already be implemented.I have the same question as you, so I will request a conference or teleconference with Heidi you and Maritza and Rodrigo De La Parra to give us an answer on this point. Sent from my iPhone on 01-21-2018, at 15 : 41, Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org> wrote:
Dear Maritza and Humberto, I am still in the reference meeting. As ALAC did not receive the clarifications requested, LACRALO will have 24 hours more to do so.
Regarding the project that I presented, whose presentation and request for clarification was presented in a timely manner, to avoid further delays, they asked me to send it directly to Haidi and Alan.I will do it in a few minutes to avoid that it is not presented.
But I would also like you to answer what happened with the project that you submitted last year and that it was opportunely approved by ICANN (Leadership Training), but that was never implemented
Thank you

regards

Alberto Soto
Virus free www.avast.com _______________________________________________ lac-discuss-en mailing listlac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.orghttps: //atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-eshttp: //www.lacralo .org

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/5c6d83c230.html