[lac-discuss-en] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: LACRALO Vote for LAC Strategy Council Member

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Jan 16 23:58:18 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject: VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: LACRALO Vote for LAC Strategy
	Council Member
Desde:ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>

[IN]

Dear All,

According to correspondence on the LACRALO mailing list on 1 December 2017, we are announcing the start of the vote to elect one (1) LACRALO member from the Latin American community to be seated in the LAC Strategy Council.

The vote will start on 16 January 2018 at 23:59 UTC and will close on 30 January 2018 at 23:59 UTC.

The vote is organized according to Rules 12,19 and 20 of LACRALO's ROPs.

Please note that in case of a tie, we will proceed according to the rules:https://community.icann.org/x/OZBCAw.

***
QUESTION:
Which LACRALO member do you elect to become a member of the LAC Strategy Council? Please select one (1) candidate from the list below (alphabetical order of the last name):
Carlos Dionisio AguirreJosé ArceHaroldArchesSergio Salinas PortoVanda Scartezini
***
Kindly see the candidate's Expressions of Interest here:https://community.icann.org/x/ICJyB

Please note that the Caribbean members elected Bartlett Morgan via consensus as their representative, as notified in the LACRALO mailing list on 1 Dec 2017.

There will be one-hour teleconference to enter all candidates on Wednesday, 17 January 2018 at 23:00 UTC.

[IS]

Hello everyone,

We are starting the call to vote to elect one (1) member of the Latin American Community, as we have indicated in the mail dated December 1st.

In this regard, the vote will begin on January 16, 2018 and close on January 30 at 23:59.

The voting procedure will be determined on the basis of Rules 12, 19 and 20 of the RoP.

It is specified that in case of a tie, it will proceed according to the provisions of the LACRALO rules, see the following link:https://community.icann.org/x/OZBCAw.

***
QUESTION:

Who do you choose as part of LACRALO to be part of the LAC Strategic Plan Council? Please select the candidate of your choice according to the following list:
Carlos Dionisio AguirreJosé ArceHaroldArchesSergio Salinas PortoVanda Scartezini
***

In the following link you can find the expressions of interest sent by the candidates:https://community.icann.org/x/ICJyB.

It should be recalled that, by mail dated December 1, 2017, the list was informed that members of the Caribbean Community have chosen, by consensus, a Bartlett Morgan as their representative.

For Wednesday, January 17 at 11:00 a.m., we will have a brief presentation of the candidates for one (1) hour.

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
Website: atlarge.icann.org
Facebook: facebook.com/icannatlarge
Twitter: @ICANNAtLarge