[lac-discuss-en] Consulta a Candidatos - LAC Strategy Council Member

carlos dionisio aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 13:49:06 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  Consulta a Candidatos - LAC Strategy Council
 Member
Desde:carlos dionisio aguirre <carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com>

Dear All.
As before, now I RATIFY my application for the ongoing process.
It only remains to know until when the applications can be ratified and when the voting is reopened.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.