[lac-discuss-en] Vote Setup: LAC Strategy Council Member

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Thu Jan 11 13:41:00 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Vote Setup: LAC Strategy Council Member
Desde:"Maritza Y. Aguero Minano" <myaguero at msn.com>

Dear members of the Community:
Regarding the expressions of interest received from: Vanda Scartezini, Carlos Dionisio Aguirre, Jose Arce, Harold Arcos, Sylvia Herlein, Bartlett D. Morgan, Alejandro Pisanty, Sergio Salinas Porto, Vanda Scartezini, and Carlos Vera, we are initiating the called to vote to elect one (1) member of the Latin American Community, as we have indicated them in the mail dated December 1st.
In this regard, the voting will begin on Thursday, January 11, 2018 and close on Thursday, January 25 at 23:59.
The voting procedure will be determined on the basis of Rules 12, 19 and 20 of the RoP.
It is specified that in case of a tie, it will proceed in accordance with the provisions of the LACRALO rules, see the following link: https://community.icann.org/x/OZBCAw.
****
QUESTION:
௺ Who do you choose as part of LACRALO to be part of the LAC Strategic Plan Council?Please select the candidate of your choice according to the following list:
Carlos Dionisio AguirreJosé ArceHarold ArcosSylvia HerleinAlejandro PisantySergio Salinas PortoVanda ScarteziniCarlos Vera In the following link you can find the expressions of interest sent by the candidates: https://community.icann.org/x/ICJyB.
It should be remembered that, by mail of December 1, 2017, the list was informed that the members of the Caribbean Community have chosen, by consensus, Bartlett Morgan as their representative.
For Wednesday, January 17 at 23:00 UTC, we will have a brief presentation of the candidates for one (1) hour.
Regards,

Humberto Carrasco - President LACRALO

Maritza Aguero - Secretary LACRALO

[[--Original text (es)