[lac-discuss-en] Estrategia Regional - Comite de implementación

Aida Noblia aidanoblia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:10:19 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re: 	Estrategia Regional - Comite de implementación
Desde:Aida Noblia <aidanoblia at gmail.com>

Thank you very much for keeping us informed Jose

Best regards
Aida Noblia

On February 26, 2018, 8:29, Jose Francisco Arce <josefranciscoarce at gmail.com> wrote:
Dear,

I am writing to tell you that LACRALO has 7 people in the regional strategy implementation committee.Personally, I am among them and I want to comment on them so that they can be aware of and know who in the community has participation there.

The main idea of the implementation committee is to be able to collaborate with the strategy committee and work on the development and assessment of the different working groups.
Under the same two calls were already made to be able to start the work of the committee by dividing the members into working groups (which are divided basically into two, those that are underway such as the LAC I road show and new ones such as the LAC PDPs development sessions).

Here you will find the complete list of the community that is participating in the implementation committee and the distribution of the same in the different working groups.

https://community.icann.org/display/lacstrtgy/Implementation+Committee+LAC+Strategy+2018+-2020

regards

-
Arce, José F.http://lnkd.in/bPdTThz