[lac-discuss-en] New ALS / Nueva ALS: Fundación Jaqi Aru

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Mon Feb 19 21:49:59 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: New ALS / Nueva ALS: Fundación Jaqi Aru
Desde:"Maritza Y. Aguero Minano" <myaguero at msn.com>

Dear all,
This is to inform you that on the 2nd January 2018, we received an ALS application from Jaqi Aru Foundation. https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId 㵹 435723 It is based in Bolivia and would be a member of LACRALO, if accepted. LACRALO must provide with regional advice for this ALS. The due date for the regional advice is the 23 February 2018 this means that our deadline for comments will be on February 22, 2018.Kind regards,
---
Dear,

You are informed that on January 2, 2018, the application submitted by the Jaqi Aru Foundation has been received.
ttps: //community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action? pageId 㵹 435723
This entity is located in Bolivia and will be part of LACRALO, if accepted. LACRALO shall provide regional council for this ALS.The expiration date for this council will expire on February 23, 2018, which implies that the deadline for comments will be until February 22, 2018 at 23 UTC. Greetings,

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/04ea8fe1ec.html