[lac-discuss-en] Sobre cooperación con LACNIC

Alberto Soto alberto at soto.net.ar
Mon Dec 31 17:16:51 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  Sobre cooperación con LACNIC
Desde:Alberto Soto <alberto at soto.net.ar>

Sorry, I forgot something important. Not all RIRs give Ralos all the benefits they are able to give. In our small WG completed with a member of each Ralo (Harold Arcos of our Region), we will also analyze this, and everything will be treated if ALAC approves this project of meeting in Kobe.
Regards!!!

Alberto Soto

Sent from my iPhone