[lac-discuss-en] Sobre cooperación con LACNIC

Aida Noblia aidanoblia at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 02:26:45 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Sobre cooperación con LACNIC
Desde:Aida Noblia <aidanoblia at gmail.com>

Thank you and Happy 2019 Alberto! One idea could be that each ALS will carry out an annual event of dissemination to Internet users in their country (region, locality) explaining what the RIRs are, their importance, what functions they fulfill, what LACNIC is and what it means in itself and for the Region , in addition to some general introduction on Internet and the role of the Community of users stimulating their participation.

Greetings to all