[lac-discuss-en] Sobre Principios Operativos

Jose Francisco Arce josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 01:24:43 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  Sobre Principios Operativos
Desde:Jose Francisco Arce <josefranciscoarce at gmail.com>

:)

Fri., Dec. 21 from 2018 20:32, Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> wrote:

Dear friends of LACRALO, we are pleased to confirm that our New Operating Principles have been approved by consensus. This means that the year has been closed with very good news for our entire region.
This document was the result of many hours of work and extreme dedication of a group of volunteers from our regional community, to whom I extend our gratitude and respect for the hard work and many hours committed to your eyes on the good of our community .
It is now necessary to be able to organize the new work team within the WG of Governance, which will be focused on compiling the Rules of Procedure of these Operating Principles. [ERROR: Sentence too long to translate (1071> 1000 bytes)]

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/fb911da759.html