[lac-discuss-en] Sobre Principios Operativos

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Dec 21 23:32:56 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Sobre Principios Operativos
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Dear friends of LACRALO, we are pleased to confirm that our New Operating Principles have been approved by consensus. This means that the year has been closed with very good news for our entire region.
This document was the result of many hours of work and extreme dedication of a group of volunteers from our regional community, to whom I extend our gratitude and respect for the hard work and many hours committed to your eyes on the good of our community .
It is now necessary to be able to organize the new work team within the WG of Governance, which will be focused on compiling the Rules of Procedure of these Operating Principles.
With great happiness for this great step, we send you a fraternal greeting
Sergio Salinas Porto (Peresidente LACRALO) Harold Arcos (LACRALO Secretary)
Sergio Salinas Porto President Internaut Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/ba596d38c8.html