[lac-discuss-en] Sobre Metricas

Alberto Soto alberto at soto.net.ar
Tue Dec 18 02:33:45 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Sobre Metricas
Desde:Alberto Soto <alberto at soto.net.ar>

Thank you very much Sergio, could you please send the link to see the observations?
Thank you
Alberto
Sent from my iPhone
On December 17 2018, at 23:27, Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> wrote:

Dear Alberto, the metrics work was observed by some members of the region, reason why we will have to put it to voptation, we took a break in the governance group to study the subject well, I understand that The time we have this work will be voted on after January 8, 2019.
You cordial greetings
Sergio Salinas Porto President Argentine Internaut Argentina Association of Internet Users / FeTIA / CTA FLUI- Latin American Federation of Internet Users facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Youtube: salinasporto Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano