[lac-discuss-en] CEO Letter to the C+GAC explaining dot AMAzon...

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul at gutierrez.se
Mon Dec 3 17:29:11 UTC 2018

Dear Olivier,

This is really an interesting point and it is new to me. Maybe now that
Amazon.com has diversified into

.amazonwebservices

.wholefoods

.alexa

.(face-)rekognition

and is moving its headquarters closer to the Pentagon, they are less
intersted in the plain .amazon.................

But in any case, the letter speaks of a great set of new PICs. I´m on
the road and have not been able to see them. Once we know and discuss
the PICs, and who negotiated them, and how much money they inlcude
(those are the first PIC that carry an explicit prive tag, apparently)
and who blessed them, we all will be much wiser. Let´s see if ALAC gets
to form its own opinion on theses kindler PICs.

So much for a global equal bottom-up multi-stakeholder model for

---
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
carlosraul at gutierrez.se
+506 8837 7176