[lac-discuss-en] CEO Letter to the C+GAC explaining dot AMAzon...

Carlos Raul Gutierrez carlosraul at gutierrez.se
Mon Dec 3 16:03:21 UTC 2018

In any case,  the Boards decision to change the status of the whole  process before the trip to Bolivia,  seems a "faux pass" to me . Or maybe the trip was cancelled because of the Boards early move????? It could not be less transparent.

I keep waiting for a copy of the PICs and see what do you get for $10million. In any case, better to give the money to the people of the Amazon bassinet, than putting it on the auction fund and have it taxes at 35%

Carlos