[lac-discuss-en] RV: Sobre participar en ICANN

Alberto Soto alberto at soto.net.ar
Fri Aug 31 12:09:48 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject: RV: Sobre participar en ICANN
Desde:"Alberto Soto" <alberto at soto.net.ar>

FYI The contact for the future ALS in Cuba is reactivated. I periodically remind you of the dates of the Fellowship and Nextgen programs, the latter as appropriate.
to our Region.
Best regards

Alberto Soto

From: maria.alfonso <maria.alfonso at uic.cu> Posted on: Thursday, August 30, 2018 07:47 amTo: Alberto Soto <alberto at soto.net.ar> ; gisela.diaz at uic.cuSubject: RE: About participating in ICANN