[lac-discuss-en] Sugerencia de Boletín Regional

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 14:11:04 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  Sugerencia de Boletín Regional
Desde:Juan Manuel Rojas <jumaropi at yahoo.com>

Hello Alberto,
It is an idea that I proposed in one of my failed attempts and it did not have an echo. I hope that now it does and can be carried out.
A hug,

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P. President - AGEIA DENSI Colombia
Membership Committee Chair. Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANN
Cluster Orinoco TIC member
Master IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes

Cel. +57 3017435600 Twitter: @JmanuRojas