[lac-discuss-en] [GTLD-WG] [CPWG] Fwd: Famous Four "dead"

Evan Leibovitch evanleibovitch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 18:12:06 UTC 2018

*"If GRS’ new strategy is effective, we’re almost certainly going to see
the industry-wide overall number of active new gTLD domains tank over the
next year or so, giving more ammunition to those who think the new gTLD
program was a huge waste of effort." *

The existing ammunition has been more than enough to convince the rational.
More of it is unlikely to convince those who see the entitlement to domain
expansion as an act of faith.

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto
@evanleibovitch/@el56

On Aug 12, 2018 4:17 PM, "Carlton Samuels" <carlton.samuels at gmail.com>