[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Monthly Call on Monday, 20 August 2018 at 23:00 UTC

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 16:49:30 UTC 2018

Dear Vanda,

Please do tell us in greater detail about your participation and that of
other organizations in Brazil's Internet Policy and other matters. It would
be inspiring for us in the rest of the world to hear about policy makers'
receptiveness and responsiveness to stakeholder participation and inputs in
Brazil, a good example.

Sivasubramanian M