[lac-discuss-en] Nominación cargo a elección del NomCom

lilian ivette de luque bruges lilidebru at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:33:41 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Nominación cargo a elección del NomCom
Desde:lilian ivette de luque bruges <lilidebru at hotmail.com>

Dear members of the Community,

I would like to nominate Maritza Aguero, from Peru, to the position of choice of the NomCom.
Maritza is the Vice President of AUI PERU, a lawyer by profession and a university professor.
As a professional experience, Maritza has two Master's degrees and has been a fellow of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), University of California, Davis , among other institutions.

Likewise, Maritza has been an ICANN fellow and Coach (Durban 2013, London 2014 and Marrakech 2015) and is the current Secretary of LACRALO, a position she has been carrying out with outstanding professionalism, which is why I believe that due to her professional experience, it turns out to be highly recommended for this position that I am willing to nominate.
Best regard,

Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges
Representative ALS Ageia Densi
CIO - Consultant digital goverment