[lac-discuss-en] RECORDED / Nominación

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Mon Apr 30 09:36:06 UTC 2018

Dear Javier,

Thank you very much for your e-mail.

Your nomination is now recorded.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

On 4/29/18, 1:41 AM, "lac-discuss-en on behalf of Iskander Geek" <lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org on behalf of geek.iskander at gmail.com> wrote:

    [[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
    [[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

    Subject: Nominación
    Desde:Iskander Geek <geek.iskander at gmail.com>

    Estimated and estimated
    Good afternoon
    I would like to nominate Humberto Carrasco as a candidate for Alac Member, based on his experience and career, as an antecedent indicated his professional profile.
    Lawyer. Bachelor of Legal and Social Sciences. Austral University of Chile. Bachelor thesis: "Computer law, electronic contracting and computer contracts". Master in Business Law. University of Development, Chile. 2001LLM in Computer and Communications Law. Queen Mary, University of London, United Kingdom. 2005. PhD. University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom. 2016. He has also had a successful and close representation as President of Lacralo and also his vocation on the subject that concerns him in his participation in ICANN has been and is focused on the end user, where institutions like the one I represent expect to be a voice for the defense of them.
    Greetings and hugs
    -
    Javier Chandía Rojas
    www.ciberactivismo.cl