[lac-discuss-en] RECORDED / Tiempo de Nomimaciones Nom Com

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Mon Apr 30 09:26:32 UTC 2018

Dear Tracy,

Thank you very much for your e-mail.

Your acceptance of the nomination is now recorded.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

From: lac-discuss-en <lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of "Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google" <tracyhackshaw at gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 1:01 AM
To: Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>
Cc: "lac-discuss-en at icann.org" <lac-discuss-en at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] Tiempo de Nomimaciones Nom Com

Hello colleagues,

I am proud to have been nominated by Sergio for a seat on the upcoming Nominating Committee and accept the nomination with sincere appreciation.

I commit to using my extensive experience within the ICANN Community and in the wider global Internet Governance and ICT Policy spheres to actively participate in recruiting and selecting the best possible candidates for ICANN Leadership positions.

Thank you once again.

Tracy Hackshaw