[lac-discuss-en] RECORDED / Nomination - Chair LACRALO

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Mon Apr 30 09:12:54 UTC 2018

Dear Carlton,

Thank you very much for your e-mail.

Your nomination is now recorded.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

From: lac-discuss-en <lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, April 28, 2018 at 11:48 PM
To: "lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Nomination - Chair LACRALO

We are pleased to nominate the representative of Internauta Argentina, Sergio Salinas Porto to be Chair, LACRALO.

We are aware that the new Rules of Procedure are not in effect and yes, we are keen to see those finalized. It is our view Sergio assuming the Chair will greatly assist with the consolidation of the gains we have made in LACRALO governance arrangements to date and is deserving of our support.

-Carlton Samuels
The University of the West Indies ALS

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799
Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment & Turnaround