[lac-discuss-en] Sobre la nominación a Chair de LACRALO

cristiancasas at hotmail.com cristiancasas at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 29 23:25:26 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re: 	Sobre la nominación a Chair de LACRALO
Desde:cristiancasas at hotmail.com

Dear colleagues, I would like to second the nomination made by Vanda to Harold Arcos as Secretary of LACRALO.
I think that just seeing the dedication and commitment placed in his previous position of ALAC Member is enough credential to know that we must take advantage of this to turn all his experience gained in favor of the region.
Cristian Casas CETIC