[lac-discuss-en] Nominación

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 17:03:57 UTC 2018

The University of the West Indies is supporting this nomination.

Humberto has proved himself deserving of our support by actively
championing renewal of LACRALO and supporting those matters we think are
important to renewal.

We further believe that he understands the collaborative intent favoured by
membership on the ALAC.

-Carlton Samuels
The University of the West Indies

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*