[lac-discuss-en] Nomination - Chair LACRALO

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sun Apr 29 15:55:55 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  Nomination - Chair LACRALO
Desde:Sergio Salinas Porto <presidencia at internauta.org.ar>

Thanks Carlton and Jacquelin, for the nomination! For me it is a great honor to have been nominated and seconded by you.
I accept the nomination and I hope to serve the region as expected (if elected), to be able to take another step towards a united LACRALO and fulfilling its mission as a Ralo in ICANN, without forgetting our joint vision of what the internet wants.
Best regards

Sergio Salinas Porto President Argentine Internaut Argentina Association of Internet Users / FeTIA / CTA FLUI- Latin American Federation of Internet Users facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas Youtube: salinasporto Skype: internautaargentina Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano

On April 28, 2018, 5:48 pm, Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com> wrote: [[--Translated text (en -> es) -]] Topic: Nomination - Chair LACRALO From: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at gmail.com> We are pleased to nominate the representative of Argentina Internaut, Sergio Salinas Porto to be President, LACRALO. We are aware that the new Rules of Procedure are not in force and yes, we are eager to see them completed. It is our opinion that Sergio will assume that the Presidency will be of great help for the consolidation of the achievements we have achieved in the governance arrangements of LACRALO to date and that deserve our support.[ERROR: Sentence too long to translate (1108> 1000 bytes)]

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/fa257662fc.html