[lac-discuss-en] Tiempo de Nomimaciones Nom Com

Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google tracyhackshaw at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 22:00:25 UTC 2018

Hello colleagues,

I am proud to have been nominated by Sergio for a seat on the upcoming
Nominating Committee and accept the nomination with sincere appreciation.

I commit to using my extensive experience within the ICANN Community and in
the wider global Internet Governance and ICT Policy spheres to actively
participate in recruiting and selecting the best possible candidates for
ICANN Leadership positions.

Thank you once again.

Tracy Hackshaw