[lac-discuss-en] Nomination - Chair LACRALO

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 20:48:00 UTC 2018

We are pleased to nominate the representative of Internauta Argentina,
Sergio Salinas Porto to be Chair, LACRALO.

We are aware that the new Rules of Procedure are not in effect and yes, we
are keen to see those finalized. It is our view Sergio assuming the Chair
will greatly assist with the consolidation of the gains we have made in
LACRALO governance arrangements to date and is deserving of our support.

-Carlton Samuels
The University of the West Indies ALS

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*