[lac-discuss-en] RES: Gentle reminder - Meeting Invitation: LACRALO Monthly Call on Monday, 16 April 2018 at 23:00 UTC

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Apr 17 01:48:25 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject: RES: Gentle reminder - Meeting Invitation: LACRALO
	Monthly Call on Monday, 16 April 2018 at 23:00 UTC
Desde:<sylvia at internautabrasil.org>

Dear Maritza and members of the region
I regret that I was not able to participate in today's meeting and I am afraid that
next I can not either.

The problem is that on Mondays at that time, I'm working, what I
prevents participating in the monthly call.

As soon as my schedules change, I'll let you know.

Anyway, I always follow the emails about it and listen to the
recording.

I am so sorry
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein Leite
sylvia at internautabrasil.org
LACRALO-ALAC Delegate to NomComm 2014-2016