[lac-discuss-en] IGF 2018 - Webinar: Call for issues - LAC Region, in Spanish

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Tue Apr 10 22:54:58 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: IGF 2018 - Webinar: Call for issues - LAC Region,
	in Spanish
Desde:"Maritza Y. Aguero Minano" <myaguero at msn.com>

 <DNT>

 Estimados miembros de la Comunidad,

 El día de maà ana a las 19 UTC se va a realizar un webinar en espaà ol para tratar los temas del "Call for issues" para el próximo IGF 2018.

 Sería interesante que la comunidad pueda participar para poder tener mayores alcances e información del mismo.

 Saludos,

 Maritza
 <DNT>

Dear all,

In case you're interested, some MAG members from the LAC region are offering a webinar focused on the "call for issues" phase of the IGF 2018 preparatory process (a new step, previous to the traditional call for issues). We are offering this webinar in Spanish in order to foster the participation of the LAC region. The webinar is scheduled for tomorrow (April 11) at 19:00 UTC.

Please find additional details about the webinar in the following link:  http://igflac.space/webinar/webinar-llamado-a-presentar-cuestiones-de-interes/

Also, the IGF Secretariat has published information about the call for issues in this link:  https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2018-call-for-issues#

The call for issues will remain open until next Friday (April 13).

All the best,
Israel

Israel Rosas R.
(In my individual capacity - A título personal)

[[--Original text (es)
Translated by transbot 2.18-2.04
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/d303bc50e7.html