[lac-discuss-en] Reporte del NomCom

José Ovidio Salgueiro salgueiro.jo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 18:06:47 UTC 2018

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  Reporte del NomCom
Desde:=?UTF-8?Q?Jos=C3=A9_Ovidio_Salgueiro?= <salgueiro.jo at gmail.com>

Dear Vanda:

This year, in exercise of the autonomy that each committee has, it was decided not to make a monthly report because, again, due to the confidential nature of the NomCom deliberations, which you know very well, it was difficult to report many new things beyond that the process is being complied with, a process that is public and can be found here: https: //www.icann.org/resources/pages/nomcom2018-procedures-2017-12-15-en

However, I have participated in calls from LACRALO, the community that chose me and I have explained the progress of the committee, I made several calls for applications and presented my progress to my community. I have answered all the questions and questions that have been asked in those presentations. And I must have done my job well because there were a good number of applications from our region in the process.

What I want to point out is that there have been no reports of NomCom because there has not been any officially and that's why you will notice in the report pagehttps: //www.icann.org/resources/pages/nomcom2017-report-cards -2016-12-16-enque there is none corresponding to this year.

To make the personal report that I sent a while ago, ask for the authorization of the Chair in order not to break my obligation of confidentiality.

Anyone interested in deepening the knowledge of what the NomCom does and all that is public information about it can consult me or look for the information at: https: //www.icann.org/nomcom2018

JOS