[lac-discuss-en] Voto ALAC sobre KSK

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Apr 5 02:55:27 UTC 2018

Alejandro,

The text of the comment does not reference "ALS", but it does
reference "users".  Exactly how we plan to use the tools and
documents we are asking for is not a critical part of the comment.
What we are asking for is.

If we can get the tools and documents we are asking for, it will then
be up to us (and hopefully other parts of the ICANN community as
well) to use them. In our case, dissemination through our networks of
ALSes and individual members will be one of the critical paths.

Using the At-Large network to spread the word about the KSK Rollover
has already been the subject of several discussions with the Office
of the Chief Technology Officer going back several months.

Regards, Alan