[lac-discuss-en] Congratulations to Ricardo Holmquist and Carlos Gutierrez

antelizalexis at gmail.com antelizalexis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 20:34:14 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Congratulations to Ricardo Holmquist and Carlos Gutierrez
 Desde: antelizalexis at gmail.com

 Congratulations, I join the congratulations on the appointment of both, no
 However, I would like to express my deepest and most fraternal
 comrade Ricardo, in him our community has won a person
 committed to work, we know of their effort, commitment,
 dedication, constancy and capacity for the construction of bridges in pro
 the common good and the strengthening of the Internet ecosystem in our
 region, but above all in the interests of users as
 part of the multiple parts.

 For our part, in the personal and from any instance where we
 correspond act have and will have my solidarity support. Ricardo my best
 desires and successes.

 regards

 Alexis Anteliz
 Linux user <http://counter.li.org/> #: 473320
 Internet Society Member ID 100003
 @anteliznet

 * &quot;Do not let him ever take possession of your spirit or displeasure, *
 * nor despair, for if you ever give in to these feelings *
 * you will put in impotence to serve to the Homeland * &quot;* Francisco de Miranda *

 @_TauCeti

 * &quot;Do not let him ever take possession of your spirit or displeasure, *
 * nor despair, for if you ever give in to these feelings *
 * you will put in impotence to serve to the Homeland * &quot;* Francisco de Miranda *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/58c48c1b1d.html