[lac-discuss-en] Our thoughts are with you

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 22:08:32 UTC 2017

Thank you for remembering our people, sire.  We wish all the Benevolent
Spirits to favour our family and friends in the path of this juggernaut;
Puerto Rico, the DR, Haiti, Cuba, TCI, Bahamas and yes, Florida.

We are in touch with our brothers, sisters and friends in Antigua &
Barbuda, Anguilla, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Martin and the BVI.  They have
seen some damage but those I know in these jurisdictions are safe.

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*