[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Community Resource Consultation

Humberto Carrasco hcarrascob at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 12:35:43 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Fwd: Community Resource Consultation
Desde:Humberto Carrasco <hcarrascob at gmail.com>

Sent from my iPhone Start of the forwarded message: From: Patrick Jones <patrick.jones at icann.org> Date: October 4, 2017, 01:52:15 GMT + 4 For: "hcarrascob at gmail.com" <hcarrascob at gmail.com> Cc: Silvia Vivanco <silvia.vivanco at icann.org> Subject: Community Resource Consultation
Dear Humberto,

David Olive and Sally Costerton said last week, the ICANN organization is beginning the consultation process on community resources.The aim of this effort is to solicit input from supporting organizations, advisory committees and stakeholder groups to update the ICANN Community Travel Support Guidelines.

A copy of the consultation document and questionnaire is attached for your reference.Carlos Reyesand I am available between now and ICANN60 to discuss the consultation with LACRALO. We also welcome the opportunity to meet with LACRALO and At Large in Abu Dhabi. Individual notes are also being sent to the other RALO chairs.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We look forward to your input.This initial phase of the consultation runs through 17 November 2017.

Best regards,

Patrick

-
Patrick L. Jones
Senior Director, Global Stakeholder Engagement
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
801 17th Street, NW Suite 400
Washington, DC 20006
Tel: +1 310 967 9084
patrick.jones at icann.org