[lac-discuss-en] IGF Panama

hamzah hamzah.haji at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 18:35:41 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  IGF Panama
Desde:hamzah <hamzah.haji at gmail.com>

Thanks Alberto for the suggestion I agree, I really did happen to announce it here before as I have been working hard on internal disclosure and I did not think that someone could accompany us.