[lac-discuss-en] IGF Panama

hamzah hamzah.haji at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:51:02 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
[[--This message had format issues and was not translated properly--]]

Subject:Re:  IGF Panama
Desde:hamzah <hamzah.haji at gmail.com>

The idea is that for the next year or be subject to state internet governance. To date, we have already been able to talk about it in Panama, LACIGF was a point of mediatic inflection.
One of the main achievements has been to take the issue of the academic and technical community, to bring them to the users.

In a very short time the goals have been achieved.