[lac-discuss-en] [WT5 Nombres Geográficos]

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 17:18:50 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject:Re:  [WT5 Nombres Geográficos]
Desde:Juan Manuel Rojas <jumaropi at yahoo.com>

Good afternoon everyone,
I just want to make a correction. The call of November 21 is a workshop-school for those who want to learn how WGs work and the communication tools that will be used.
The next session of the WG is on November 29 so those interested in joining the Working Group have time.

JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P. President - AGEIA DENSI Colombia
Communications Committee Chair.Non-for-Profit Operational Concerns Constituency (NPOC) - ICANN
Cluster Orinoco TIC member
Master IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes

Cel. +57 3017435600 Twitter: @JmanuRojas