[lac-discuss-en] Signature MOU LACRALO - LACNIC

apisanty at gmail.com apisanty at gmail.com
Wed May 24 20:00:43 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re: Signature MOU LACRALO - LACNIC
 Desde: apisanty at gmail.com

 Maritza,

 Thanks for the information. In order to plan the consultation with our
 Board of Directors on the actions to be taken, could you please confirm or
 Correct that the following are the substantive clauses agreed upon?

 "1. Cooperate to promote Internet standards, development of
 Infrastructure and services in order to foster the development of
 Internet in the region of Latin America and the Caribbean.

 2. Maintain an open communication channel for development and benefit
 Of both organizations.

 3. Facilitate capacity building events and, occasionally,
 Related activities of mutual interest, including: meetings,
 Training, projects, workshops, as well as research and development
 Related to the numerical resources of the Internet.

 Four.Work to strengthen regional participation through possible
 Programs and fellowships on
 Numerical resources of the Internet. "

 Thanks in advance.

 Alejandro Pisanty

> Estimados miembros de la Comunidad,
>

> Como fue anunciado en la llamada mensual, el día de hoy se firmó el MOU de
> la referencia. Compartimos algunas fotografías del momento.
>

> Saludos,
>

> Humberto Carrasco         / Maritza Aguero

> http://www.lacralo.org

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
 Faculty of Chemistry UNAM
 Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
 + 52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD
 +525541444475 FROM MEXICO SMS +525541444475
 Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
 Join the UNAM group on LinkedIn,
 Http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
 Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty