[lac-discuss-en] =? Utf-8? Q? Accept = C3 = B3n_de_nominaci = C3 = B3n_com? = =? Utf-8? Q? O_candidato_a_presidente_de_LACRALO? =

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Wed May 17 15:06:44 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Utf-8? Q? Accept = C3 = B3n_de_nominaci = C3 = B3n_com? = =? Utf-8? Q? O_candidato_a_presidente_de_LACRALO? =
 Desde: hcarrascob at gmail.com

 Dear Friends,

 He wants to thank those who have nominated me to be president of LACRALO again.

 Through this email I want to accept being a candidate.

 The reasons are as follows:

 1.- There is a transition process that I like so we can successfully complete.

 2.- It is necessary to implement new regulations that give a new face to LACRALO.

 3.- You also want to implement the agreement with LACNIC that will be signed the next week.

 So thank you very much for the nomination and I accept it with pleasure.

 Hugs

 Humberto Carrasco

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4c31dbd7e2.html