[lac-discuss-en] RES: elections, president, secretary and ALAC member

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Thu May 11 14:04:54 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: RES: elections, president, secretary and ALAC member
 Desde: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 +1. You have our support Barlett.

 regards

 Sylvia Herlein Leite

 Internauta Brasil

 From: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [mailto: lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On behalf of Sergio Salinas Porto
 Posted on: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 11:21
 To: LACRALO Español

 Dear colleagues, I would like to support the proposal of our colleague Carlton Samuels to propose to Bartlett Morgan as a candidate for ALAC Member. I really believe it can be a great choice for our region and a breakthrough in the new stage born from the Los Angeles meeting.

 On the other hand I want to give my unconditional support to the candidacy of Humberto Carrasco and Maritza Aguero for president and secretary respectively. I believe that not only have they done a great job (which I applaud effusively), but also, they were the initial kick to get our region to take the right course towards another LACRALO, a region more united and ready to advance in ICANN policies.

 Without further ado.

 Sergio Salinas Porto
 President Internauta Argentina
 Argentine Association of Internet Users <http://www.internauta.org.ar/> Fetite <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA <http://ctamdq.org.ar/>
 FLUI- Latin American Federation of Internet Users <http://www.fuilatin.org/>
 Facebook: salinasport <http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; SergiosalinasII <http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII>
 Twitter: sergiosalinas <http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas>
 Google+: Sergio Salinas Porto &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>
 Hangout: presidencia at internauta.org.ar <mailto:Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> /
 Pixelhub: salinasporto <http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto>
 Youtube: salinasport <http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto>
 Skype: internautaargentina
 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819
 &quot;I wish we could be disobedient every time we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our common sense&quot; Eduardo Galeano

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/7f707ad200.html