[lac-discuss-en] elections, president, secretary and ALAC member

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed May 10 14:21:50 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: elections, president, secretary and ALAC member
 Desde: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear colleagues, I would like to support our colleague's proposal
 Carlton Samuels to propose to Bartlett Morgan as a candidate for ALAC Member.
 I really believe it can be a great choice for our region and a
 Advance in the new stage born from the meeting of Los Angeles.
 On the other hand, I would like to give my unconditional support to the
 Humberto Carrasco and Maritza Aguero for president and secretary
 respectively. I think they have not only done a great job
 I applaud effusively) but also, that were the kickoff for
 To get our region to take the correct course towards another LACRALO,
 A region more united and ready to advance in policies of ICANN.
 Without further ado.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** President Internauta Argentina ** Association
 Internet Users Argentina
<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> Fetite <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA
<http://ctamdq.org.ar/> ** FLUI- Latin American Federation of Users
 from Internet <http://www.fuilatin.org/> ** facebook: salinasport
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; SergiosalinasII
<http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Google +: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>**Hangout:presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> / ** Pixelhub: salinasport
<http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto> ** Youtube: salinasporto
<http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto> ** Skype: internautaargentina ** Mobi: +54
 9 223 5 215819 ** &quot;May we be disobedient every time we
 We receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our
 Common sense &quot;Eduardo Galeano *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/16c9ac6620.html