[lac-discuss-en] consensus LACNIC MOU

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Mon May 8 13:30:59 UTC 2017

Dear all,

We have not received opposition to the MOU that is going to be signed between LACRALO and LACNIC at the end of this month.

For this reason, we approved the draft worked in collaboration with LACNIC and we will continue into the signing process.  A copy of the document shall be posted at the wiki.

Regards,

Humberto Carrasco, LACRALO Chair.

Maritza Aguero, LACRALO Secretariat.