[lac-discuss-en] =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Reminder _-_ = Last_Aviso-_op? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Ortunidad_to_aplicar_al_CROPP? =

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Mon May 8 05:20:25 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Reminder _-_ = Last_Aviso-_op? = =? Iso-8859-1? Q? Ortunidad_to_aplicar_al_CROPP? =
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear Members of the Community,

 We sent a reminder about the subject of the reference.

 Thanks and regards,

 From: Maritza Y. Aguero Minano <myaguero at msn.com>
 To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
 Subject: Last warning - opportunity to apply to CROPP

 Dear Members of the Community,

 The CROPP resources can be requested to attend meetings that contribute to the rapprochement with the countries of the meeting, since the main objective of this approach is to generate interest in LACRALO activities and, ideally, to make new ALS Join the RALOs.

 In this regard, we hereby inform you that the deadline for requesting these funds, which corresponds to the present or the fiscal, will expire on May 8, 2017, due to the fact that between June 21 and 29 those applications will be evaluated. The aforementioned is due to the fact that the applications submitted must be reviewed and approved at least 6 weeks in advance of the closing date of the present to the fiscal.

 If you have any questions about the CROPP program, please contact Juan Manuel Rojas (jumaropi at yahoo.com) as well as the President and Secretary of LACRALO.

 Thank you very much.

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/2ece2d3164.html