[lac-discuss-en] Reminder- Using Mailing Lists according to the language

silvia.vivanco at icann.org silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Wed Mar 29 23:40:46 UTC 2017

 Desde: silvia.vivanco at icann.org

 Dear Fatima,

 Thank you very much for the correction, indeed you are right, my Outlook automatically pulled the wrong mailing list, which shows it is easy to get wrong list.

 I will forward the list right now.

 Best regards,

 Silvia

 Silvia Vivanco
 Manager, At-Large Regional Affairs
 ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
 www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org/>