[lac-discuss-en] ? = Utf-8 ANUNCIO_votaci q = C3 = B3n = 3A_Votaci = C3 = B3n = = utf-8 q _sobre_LACRALO_calendario_electoral_2017 =?????

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Mar 29 16:27:08 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:? = Utf-8 ANUNCIO_votaci q = C3 = B3n = 3A_Votaci = C3 = B3n = = utf-8 q _sobre_LACRALO_calendario_electoral_2017 =?????
 Desde: presidencia at internauta.org.ar

 Dear colleagues, we really have a lot of levity when talking about missing
 transparency.
 I remember this have been discussed at the meeting in Los Angeles,
 then the list and if I remember to have voted for these
 preferences, in my country when we want to make an issue of something simple and
 trasparente we say we're looking for "egg Hairs" I think this
 fittingly applied to what is happening here. Trying to spot a
 motes management of untransparent is in my opinion a great evil
 manifest.
 I would also indicate that the best option for our organization is the
 Option A, as manifestáramos ratify promptly and as my
 Marcelo Telez partner.
 The best thing that can happen to LACRALO is that we stop using emails
 as a weapon to attack the other and we used as a tool
 building a strong and united LACRALO.
 We are already great, and we all know that hide these poor emails and
 miserly attitude.
 I invite everyone to reflect on how we treat and insinuated
 and be proactive for the benefit of the community of end users
 our region. All we attended Los Angeles committed ourselves in
 certain minimum objectives of building a new LACRALO's shoot for
 that.
 Many who are here are not time to attend mails
 They not lead us to anything, just to look for "Pelos egg".
 A big hug to everyone.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** ** Association President Internauta Argentina
 Internet Users Argentina
<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / fetia <http://www.fetia.org.ar/> / CTA
<http://ctamdq.org.ar/> ** fluids Latin American Federation of Users
 from Internet <http://www.fuilatin.org/> ** facebook: I salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> &amp; sergiosalinasII
<http://www.facebook.com/sergiosalinasII> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Google +: Sergio Salinas Porto
 &lt;  https://plus.google.com/104639152443153592254/posts>**Hangout:presidencia at internauta.org.ar
<Hangout%3Apresidencia at internauta.org.ar> / ** Pixelhub: I salinasporto
<http://pixelhub.me/salinasporto> ** Youtube: I salinasporto
<http://www.youtube.com/salinasporto> ** Skype: internautaargentina ** Mobi: +54
 9 223 5 215819 ** &quot;Hopefully we can be disobedient, whenever
 receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our
 common sense &quot;Eduardo Galeano *

 On 28 March 2017, 19:13, <apisan at unam.mx> wrote:

> [[--Translated text (en -> es)--]]
>
>  Asunto: Re: ANUNCIO votación: Votación sobre LACRALO calendario electoral
> 2017
>  De: apisan at unam.mx
>
>  Juan Manuel,
>

>  Falta ONU criterio Que ha Sido Puesto Sobre la mesa con anterioridad: al
> Menos Una de las OPCIONES Lleva escondida Una extensi n de mandato.
>

>  Cada da importa Menos Dado Que El Tiempo pasa, Pero la transparencia al
> RESPECTO importa.
>

>  Alejandro Pisanty
>

>  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
>  Facultad de Qu mica UNAM
>  AV. Universidad 3000, 04510 México DF México
>

>  + 52-1-5541444475 DEL EXTERIOR
>

>  +525541444475 DESDE M XICO SMS +525541444475
>  Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
>  LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
>  Unete al grupo en LinkedIn UNAM, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/
> 22285/4A106C0C8614
>  Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
>  ---- &gt;&gt; Unete una ISOC México, http://www.isoc.org
>  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
>

>  ________________________________
>  From: lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [
> lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] En nombre de Juan Manuel
> Rojas [jmanuelrojasp at gmail.com]
>  Enviado EL: martes, 28 de marzo de 2017 16:04
>  Hasta: lista de LACRALO
>  Asunto: Re: [lac-discuss-es] Voto ANUNCIO: Votación sobre LACRALO
> calendario electoral 2017
>

>  Carlos
>  M s ventajosa para quien?
>

>  Las OPCIONES se han discutido desde hace mucho y se pueden ENCONTRAR en
> la wiki:  https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+
> Regional+Elections+2017
>

>  Parece Importante tomarse El Tiempo de · analizar cu l considera ud es la
> mejor opci n para la regi ny acorde Votar. Sin Solamente Porque es la opci
> n favorita de uno o Varios.No Se Trata de Votar por la opci n Que Tiene la
> mayor, una, sí Trata de Decidir Lo ms conveniente para Quienes Aspiran una
> Ocupar Los Nuevos cargos en la armonizaci n de los Calendarios de Nuestra
> RALO Con todas las de otras RALOS.
>

>  Es solo un comentario al margen.
>

>  Cordialmente,
>

>  Juan Manuel Rojas P
>

>  28.03.2017 16:42 GMT-05: 00 <cveraq at gmail.com<mailto:cveraq at gmail.com>
> &gt;:
>

>  [[--Translated texto (es -&gt; es) -]]
>

>  Asunto: Re: ANUNCIO votación: Votación sobre LACRALO calendario electoral
> 2017
>  From: cveraq at gmail.com <mailto:cveraq at gmail.com>
>

>  Alguien nos podría orientar en cuanto a qué opción sería más ventajosa?
>

>  Saludos y gracias
>

>  Carlos Vera
>  ISOC Ecuador
>

> > On Mar 28, 2017, at 3:59 PM, ICANN At-Large Staff <be-72429 at bigpulse.com

> [...]