[lac-discuss-en] ???? = Utf-8 q = C3 = 93N INVITATION = 3A_actualizaci = C3 = B3n _ = = utf-8 Webinar_Estrategia_ALC q =?

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Wed Mar 29 01:41:58 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:???? = Utf-8 q = C3 = 93N INVITATION = 3A_actualizaci = C3 = B3n _ = = utf-8 Webinar_Estrategia_ALC q =?
 Desde: asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Dear Rodrigo, I still did not receive the mail this webinar. I find the answer Aida.

 Anyway, it's for two days. You may have low turnout at such short notice.

 I suggest changing the date and notify sufficiently in advance so that our members can adapt their activities.

 My suggestion in advance in the notice, is for all webinars and other activities are scheduled. We have had previous experiences.

 Best regards

 Alberto Soto