[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Survey

Maritza Y. Aguero Minano myaguero at msn.com
Mon Mar 27 12:47:42 UTC 2017

Dear LACRALO members,

We have worked and restructured, together with the LAC GSE team, the webinars that are ging to be given in our Region in order to promote more participation and interest of the LAC Community.

In this sense, starting this month (March), at the end of the monthly call and bi-monthly, we are going to start the capacity building webinars, which will consist of five (5) sessions that are going to run in the course of 2017 (in the months of: March, May, July, September, November) and, in December, we will have, as an incentive, a prize for effective participation. Details will be shown today in the montly call.

In order to define the topics of the next webinars, we are sending a following survey (in English and Spanish version), so you choose the topics that are going to be held in the next webinars. We have selected these topics based on the proposal of the LAC GSE team, about the policy issues being developed in ICANN:

Spanish version: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G7JJ9BR

Survey English version: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3VLS7H5

Many thanks to all and we hope to count on your participation on the today´s call: March 27 at 23 UTC.

Regards,

Humberto Carrasco - LACRALO Chair

Maritza Aguero - LACRALO Secretariat.