[lac-discuss-en] Encuestra LACRALO

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Mon Mar 27 12:46:29 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Encuestra LACRALO
 Desde: myaguero at msn.com

 Dear members of the Community,

 We have worked and restructured together with the GSE team LAC, Webinars that dictate our Regi na n order to promote greater inter ne s participation in the Community.

 In this sense, from this March, the term does monthly call (which we will have for today) and bi-monthly, we will initiate the creation n capabilities, which consist of five (5) Webinars which dictate n during this year 2017 (in months: March, May, July, September, November) and in December, we will, as an incentive, a reward for the participation effective whose conditions we will announce the call for today.

 In order to define the issues of pr ximos webinars, we send the following survey (in English espa ol sy), so that you choose the topics of the pr ximos webinars.We have selected these issues on a proposal LAC GSE team, because they are matters over policies that are being developed by ICANN:

 N espa ol survey version:  https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/G7JJ9BR

 English version n s survey:  https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/3VLS7H5

 Thank you very much to all and we look forward to its participation in the monthly call for today March 27 at 23 UTC.

 Regards,

 Humberto Carrasco - President LACRALO

 Maritza Aguero - Secretary LACRALO

[[--Original text (es)