[lac-discuss-en] Problem with posted document

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 21:42:33 UTC 2017

Dear Alan
Should do click on spaces of answers, then will appear Theron text. That
template have a stranger configuration.

Please let me know if it works.

Regards

Sorry for typos and brevity / Disculpa los errores y brevedad en el uso de
este dispositivo.

El 25/3/2017 13:47, "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca> escribió:

Harold, I could not open the document sent to the LACRALO list or the one
posted to the ICANN Public Comment ( http://forum.icann.org/lists/
comments-atlarge-review-draft-report-01feb17/msg00012.html ).

Adobe Acrobat (Version X) says the file is corrupted. I asked Ariel to
verify and she had the same problem.

I also tried another PDF reader and it opened the Public Comment Input
Template, but all of the answers were blank.

Alan