[lac-discuss-en] ?????? = Utf-8 q Cerraerdo_comentario_p = C3 = BAblico_24-M = q = utf-8-17_de AR =?

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Fri Mar 24 19:49:12 UTC 2017

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

 Subject: Re:?????? = Utf-8 q Cerraerdo_comentario_p = C3 = BAblico_24-M = q = utf-8-17_de AR =?
 Desde: vanda at scartezini.org

 Very Good Aida. I think we did a good job.

 Vanda Scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, 1004 cj
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.
 HAPPY 2017!

 From: &quot;lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> On Behalf of Aida Noblia <aidanoblia at gmail.com>
 Date: Friday, March 24, 2017 at 5:47 PM
 To: Alberto Soto <asoto at ibero-americano.org>
 Cc: &quot;lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org&quot; <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] Cerraerdo public comment 24-MAR-17

 Thanks Alberto. Indeed, if there was doubt I sent my mail.I think it's good to see that there are many people involved and supports, as you mention.

 regards